Korean dramas are addictive. That’s not a statement, that’s a fact. K-dramas are intriguing, engaging, and highly entertaining. Once you start watching a K-drama, take my word, you will never want to look back. When under the ‘K’ spell there are certain things that every viewer experiences. As a self-confessed K-drama addict, I bring you 10 memes that I personally have understood from my obsession with these drama. If you are a K-drama lover then I am sure you will know what I am talking about.
1. Your Saturdays nights are reserved for some serious dose of drama.
2. Marathon has a new meaning in the dictionary of a drama addict
marathon: noun when you finish watching a drama in one sitting.
3. K-Drama introduces you to the ‘Second-Lead Syndrome’ which is a serious condition where you just cannot help falling for the kind-hearted, adorable, loyal, trustworthy, rich, successful, second-lead of the drama.
4. This is what you feel when you wake-up everyday only to watch a good drama.
5. K-Drama is a paradise full of angels who are created only to love you.
6. When waiting a single day for your favourite drama becomes unbearable.
7. Some dramas have you so involved, you will find yourself unable to stop crying as you see your Oppa take his last breath.
8. Why are Korean actors so damn good-looking??
9. There is no way you can settle for just one Oppa. All of them deserve a place in your life, don’t they?
10. This is the land I want to live in forever!